Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Do!

After going red yesterday, Andrea took me to get my hair cut.  I'm not very big on the hair cut thing.  Usually, I go in, give the stylist 'free range' with my hair and end up losing 4 inches and getting long layers.  Something I've grown tired of.  Andrea told me (and her husband did as well) that if these guys couldn't find something cute to do with my hair, no one could.  After about 15 minutes of playing with my hair, the stylist decided lots of layers (the shortest being about 3 inches, the longest keeping the length I already had in my hair) and he would teach me how to bring out the waves.  I'm really big into my waves, I like how it looks.  So he taught me how to diffuse my hair and put waves in it.  Which I LOVE.  Here are a few pics:
The Front:
Photobucket
The Back:
Photobucket
Andrea and I together:
Photobucket

Aaron has a love for making funny faces.  He and Andrea had a 'face off'

Aaron's:
Photobucket
Andrea's:
Photobucket
I think Andrea won.  Aaron screamed 'Monster' when he saw it.

Another interesting bit, when Andrea and I got in the car the odometer read 666.6.  Of course, we just had to take a picture of it!  Cause we're dorky like that.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Homeslice said...

okay i LOVE the new hairdo. secondly i laughed outloud over aaron and andrea's face off. thirdly, andrea is fucking gorgeous - BITCH!
fourthly, i miss you guys.

Sara said...

Devil worshipers! Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Your hair looks great. I love the cut and color! I can tell you lost weight too. I'm jealous.

The creepy faces, especially Andrea's, will cause me nightmares. How does someone so pretty do that creepy thing with their eyes??

Lweeks said...

Your hair is darling! Andrea is a hot mama but scared the hell out of me with that face! Glad you're having fun - you little minion you.

Jenni said...

Love your hair! It looks so good! I loved the face off also, way too funny!

Christina said...

I love the cut, the waves are gorgeous! The face of is hilarious, although I can understand why Aaron yelled monster at Andrea's face. Damn, how did she do you do that?

Alicia said...

I LOVE your color. It looks great on you. And the cut is perfect. Andrea and Ray were right; the stylist done good.

Andrea freaked the hell out of me. She wins every scary face contest EVER.

Jess said...

Red looks very good on you! Do you love it? You look adorable!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair and you two both look so pretty! Well, Andrea looked pretty until that crazy ass face...ditto everyone else. I was scared. LOL~
Sounds like you ladies are having a blast...just stay away from that armpit snack mix. Sick! Blah!