Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 22; Mindless TV and Boobies

Feel the burn baby!  I had a great day at the gym today.  I think I'm going to keep using the ellipticals with the TVs in them.  I hardly notice the time passing while I'm watching Spongebob.  Mindless TV keeps my brain distracted.  


I treated myself to new workout pants and sports bras.  I noticed my boobies are jiggling way too much and it's probably because my sports bras are falling apart, not because they're so big.  Also, the only thing that I've noticed to get smaller has been my chest!  How sucky is that?  I know, it's one of the first places the fat comes from, but I'm not all that big to begin with.  I was hoping as I lost weight I'd be able to keep some of my post baby size, but it looks like if I get skinny again, I'll be back to pre-teen boy tits :(.  Not fair.  Oh well, I guess If I get small enough, I can get some fake ones put in.  I'm not opposed to plastic surgery if you've worked hard to get yourself looking better but nature needs a little help.  I'm only opposed to taking the easy way out and getting stuff stapled, tucked, sucked or cut off just because you don't wanna try.


No comments: