Friday, June 20, 2008

26 Things, Photos From A-Z

I'm doing a photo challenge type blog with a few of my friends.  The challenge is to take photos of things, each starting with a different letter of the alphabet.

So, here's my entry:


Photobucket
A is for Aaron

Photobucket
B is for Buddha Statue

Photobucket
C is for Candle

Photobucket
D is for Doll

Photobucket
E is for Envelopes

Photobucket
F is for Fan

Photobucket
G is for Guitar

Photobucket
H is for Hat

Photobucket
I is for Ice Cream Sandwich

Photobucket
J is for Juice

Photobucket
K is for Knives

Photobucket
L is for Lamp

Photobucket
M is for Magazines

Photobucket
N is for New York Yankees

Photobucket
O is for Ottoman

Photobucket
P is for Piggy Bank

Photobucket
Q is for Q-Tips

Photobucket
R is for Ring

Photobucket
S is for Soccer Ball

Photobucket
T is for Tokens

Photobucket
U is for Umbrellas

Photobucket
V is for Vase

Photobucket
W is for Watch

Photobucket
X is for X-Mas Kitty (I know, it's stretching it.)

Photobucket
Y is for Yukata

Photobucket
Z is for Zuri

7 comments:

Kate said...

Nice Job!!!

That ice cream sandwich looks so yummy and its the last one. I call dibs!!!

jae said...

MMM Skinny cow! I wanna be a skinny cow! HEHEHE

A and Z are ahhdoraaahble!

cathy said...

I like your A and Z pictures -- Aaron and Zuri are so cute! And I'm just a little bit scared of the knives picture. Way to lay them out like a serial killer would. hehe. Great job!

Alicia said...

My favorite shot is the one of the Q-tips. Yes, I know that makes me weird.

Homeslice said...

loved the pics!!! that one of aaron is stellar.

Lweeks said...

You and your Q-tips!! LOL

Destiny said...

This is a great idea. I just started blogging. Would you mind if I did this on my blog ?

http://accordingtodestiny.blogspot.com/