Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 25; Weight Loss and a Heart Attack (MM)

I got to the gym again today.  I managed to get a full workout in without any interruptions.  Yay.  


Then, I went to pick Z up from the kids' center.  I walked in, expecting her to be watching TV.  She wasn't.  And she wasn't playing with the babies by the tables.  And she wasn't hiding in the bathroom.  The care giver looked up in the slide and called Z's name, saying "mama's here" Nothing.  I started to get a little freaked.  They take IDs and make sure your child doesn't just walk out, but the older kids are constantly opening and closing the 1/2 door to the waiting area and a baby could just sneak out and get out the main door.  I'm about 5 seconds from yelling at them when one of them crawls up into the slide and finds Z, sitting in the bend, chilling.  We got her to go down the slide and all was well.  I was really surprised she even went up there, she's very adamant about her feet not getting too far off the ground.  And she's also scared of all the big kids climbing everywhere.


Oh, I've also lost MORE weight.  I'm down 15lbs from when N left :)  Yay!


No comments: