Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 21; Weight loss and Coupons

I lost almost 2 more lbs!  In the last 2 weeks, even with missing a whole week of the gym, I lost nearly 2 lbs!  I was scared to get on the scale, but figured the plus sign in my gym journal would be a motivator to work harder this week.  Instead, I got a different kind of motivation!  I'm losing even while being lazy, so imagine what I can do when I'm actually working out!  Since the great house hunt is over, I can commit fully to my work out and maybe lose a good amount before N gets home.  Yay!


I also had to go upstairs to do my cardio.  There are only 2 Elliptical machines in the Lady's area, so I had to hunt down a new one.  The one's upstairs have their own TVs on them!  I watched Sponge Bob while listening to my iPod.  There wasn't much else on and since I know nearly every episode, I could practically say the words along with it.  Thanks A!  I wasn't even tired when I was done and I burned more calories than ever in 30 min!  A great, great day at the gym.


I also went to the post office afterwards, to mail Leesmommy some coupons.  Because she's military and stationed overseas, she is allowed to use expired coupons at the commissary for up to 6 months after they've expired!  Want to help out a military family?  Send them the coupons you don't use out of your Sunday paper (really, what's a few more snips?) or the coupons that expired while you weren't looking.  Sending them to one person in a large package is cheap, I just sent about 100 coupons or more priority and it only cost $5.  That person can take them to spousal meetings and distribute them among the shoppers.  If you need an address, ask in the military spouses group, I'm sure a few of them will gladly volunteer their addresses.


No comments: