Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day 23; feeling good and swimsuit body (or close enough)

I went to the gym again today.  Yay.  Only Wednesday and I've gone 3 days this week.  I've been having really good workouts.  Feeling good, having energy after.  Yesterday, I was cleaning upstairs when I'd normally be sitting on the couch, watching TV.  In fact, outside of what I've been watching in bed to help me fall asleep at night, I've probably only watch an hour of TV a day at the most.  Instead, I've been reorganizing pantries, cleaning out drawers and digging through closets.  I already have 3 bags of stuff to donate and have thrown out 2 bags of trash.  Another weird thing, I get full really quick now.  Before, I would be able to eat two sushi rolls and still be hungry.  Now, one fills me up and I'm still not all that hungry when dinner time comes.  One piece of Pizza is all I need as well.  I remember when I was eating a 1/2 a large pizza all by myself and drinking 2 cups of soda with it.  EW, I was so gross.  Because I don't want to screw up my progress, my brain actually tells me to stop eating, before I feel like I'm going to pop.


Speaking of progress...


I got my body fat done today.  I've lost nearly 2% body fat!  Yay.  Also, I realized that while I've only lost 7 lbs since I've started working out, I've actually lost 10lbs since Nick left.  3lbs melted off while I was doing all that family crap the first month.  So I'm counting this as my 10lb mark.  My long term goal is 150.  Hopefully before my gym membership is up, a 2 yr membership, I'll be down to that.  Right now, my short term goal is 180.  I want to be 180 before it's too cold to wear a swim suit anymore, which is around OCT down here.  Not that I think I'll wear a swim suit.  But it'd be nice to have the option.


No comments: