Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Startin' a 'Blog-thingy'



Well, this is my first official blog post.  Sure, I've 'blogged' on myspace and kept a journal on www.mayasmom.com, but this is my first attempt at real blogging.
The hardest part is picking a name.  Who knew?  I sat at my computer for about 20 minutes trying to think of something interesting, but still me.  I've developed an online persona known to many as Noodleio.  Nicknamed 'noodles', 'noods', and 'the noodle'.  Since many people have come to know (and love... well tolerate) me as 'noodle', I thought putting that in my blog title would be a good idea.  
And so now, I give you 'Twisted Noodles', because sometimes what comes out of my head is a little off.

2 comments:

AmandaR said...

I heart the name. Very fitting! Mine is stupid, but thats ok. I can deal with that. :)

Homeslice said...

welcome to the bloggy world lisa!!!