Friday, July 11, 2008

New Tattoo!

Andrea and I got tattoos!

We've been discussing matching tattoos for a few weeks now, but could never settle on something we both liked and a location for it.  Finally, we settled on a Japanese Kanji for friend on our foot, right in front of the ankle bone.
Photobucket

A few pics of us getting them done.

Guy drawing the tattoo:
Photobucket

Andrea waiting:
Photobucket

Getting it done:
Photobucket

Me, actually reading the paperwork (there is a warning that the tattoo is permanent.  Der.):
Photobucket

Mine getting done:
Photobucket

Finished result:
Photobucket

And yes, it is the true kanji, we didn't pick it out at the parlor, we got it off a kanji website and I have a painting in my room that has it on it.  So it doesn't mean 'bitch ass americans' or something else silly.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Wow, that's awesome, I love it! You girls are having one amazing time, aren't you? I'm totally jealous!

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff..........you are a bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I doubted you!!! No shave your rear......

Lweeks said...

I love it!! If I ever did get a tattoo it would be something like that. Cool beans sister.

Bia said...

so did it hurt alot? i wanna get one too, im even starting to make up my mind about what and where, now i just need the courage to actually get it done....before my hubby gets home and stops me LOL.
i like the symbol. looks purty.

Sara said...

That's so awesome! I want one -or six. I've been talking about getting more for years and I need to just do it. Maybe I can drag you guys with me.

Homeslice said...

it looks great - and like you had fun doing it too!!!

Kate said...

I love the tat! You girls are so brave.

Oh, and your hair looks awesome too!