Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Feast #196 (#3)

Friday Feast!

Appetizer

When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?

About a week and a half ago.  I got layers put in it.

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.

Innocence.  Believing just because I could.  

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.

Butter.  Yep, it's fatty as hell, but it has the best flavor.

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?

I have two choices.  Japanese because I've always wanted to travel to Japan and knowing the language would make it so much more fun than not knowing and German because my mom is from Germany and I've always wanted to go and see the country.

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…

Still chugging along.  I don't have any expectations for my life other than trying to learn from my mistakes and trying to be a better person, have my kids be better people and to make my life better as I grow older.  I guess that means all I expect to be in 5 years is better than I am now.

No comments: