Monday, August 11, 2008

Twice as Nice

I have gotten two notes from fellow bloggers telling me I 'had to check out their blog'.  Okay, well I did and I'm really happy to see that they've given me this awesome award.
Kick Ass Blogger Award

  Aaaaaaaaawe!  Thanks Dawn and MLC's Mom for giving me this award!
According to the rules, this is what I'm supposed to do next:

Choose 5 other bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
Let them know that they have received an award
Link back to both the person who awarded you and also 
http://www.mammadawg.com/
Visit the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ , to get codes click 
here and it will take you to KABC HQ, sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

Now, picking 5 is hard for me to do.  If you look down the side of my blog, I have a few blogs that I really like to regularly read.  I personally think ALL my friends have kick-ass blogs, but I'm very partial to them.  And also, a few of them have already received multiple awards.  So, I'll try and pick 5 that I haven't seen awarded anywhere else and hope for the best.

These ladies all jot down some pretty kick ass thought an ideas.

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay! You so deserve this award. :)

Christine said...

Yay for YOU is right!!!

Heather said...

Ah ha too funny!! I suck at HTML so one of these days I'll get to do this! :)

Homeslice said...

that's awesome you were nominated and so kind of you to nominate me. it makes me feel like all my hard work is worth something - at least you read my blog regularly!!! thanks again :-)

Cynthia said...

Hey now! Thanks for passing it on to me...I don't have this one, and I like being "kick ass":)

Lweeks said...

You're too cool for school! Congrats on your award(s). I'm with crys - I suck at this....Thanks for the nod.

Sara said...

Gracias chica, although I haven't written anything in a couple weeks, I need to get on that...

ChefDruck said...

Congrats!