Saturday, December 13, 2008

WTF

Yeah, we had one of those moments last night.
Nick, the kids and I stayed up late.  I was baking cookies and the kids were wanting a bite.  Aaron ended up passing out on the floor.  I shook him and told him to go upstairs and get in bed.  He wakes up, says, "I have to go pee," and then grabs his toy truck.  He walks into the kitchen (I'm worried that he's going to pee in the dumpster part of the truck) and a few seconds later comes out and lays back on the floor to go back to sleep.  Nick walks in the kitchen and discovers this:

Photobucket
We're still trying to figure out what he thought he was doing.  It had both of us laughing pretty hard and scratching our heads.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL! I wonder if he was actually sleep walking?!?

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! But what every happened to the pee?! You may ended up find that a little later...

(MomOfDamien on BBC! *wink*)

4 Lettre Words said...

Sam sleep-talks/laughs/acts crazy a lot. It actually freaks me out a bit, but there have been some very funny moments!

Christina said...

LOL, that's too funny! What goes on in their heads is something I wonder a lot.

jae said...

Haha! I used to sleep walk like that when I was a kid. God I hope I don't do that anymore...